Saturday, February 24, 2007

Scrapped my Heart Out

I have been a busy little scrapper this weekend. Sat up till about 1:30 this morning to complete 2 LO's then did another 2 today, and there is still another day to this weekend (mind you there is a fair bit of laundry and general tidying to do).

This first LO is for a DT challenge set by Ms Zane at LSBS, which had to include song lyrics. The song is Billy Joel's Lullabye (Goodnight My Angel) which Phil sings to Audrey all the time, it has kind of become her song.














The second LO was for the monthly challenge at Scrap Therapy, where you had to buy something at an Op Shop to use. I bought a cute little Pumpkin Patch top and cut the frill off the bottom to use as a frame and the daisy trim from around the neck. I had to keep remnding myself while I was cutting it up that it only cost me 20c.








The third LO was for another DT challenge at LSBS set my Michelle where you had to make a background from scraps without having anything else in mind. I used all black and white pp so I thought a b&w photo with a touch of colour would go well, so I photoshopped this photo taken at Sam's 5th birthday party where the boys were graffiting on our wall, the sentiment says "Life is black and white we add our own colour"







The last one that I finished tonight is my first ever LO without a photo. This was for the Monthly Inspiration challenge at LSBS set by Scrapmanda, I had to use the quote by Mother Teresa as inspiration but I thought it was so lovely I had to use it. Its a pretty simple LO but I think I will put it up above my scrap desk and use it for inspiration for all my LO's. Thanks Amanda.

1 comment:

Helen Jolly said...

you have been busy!
very nice bon