Thursday, October 18, 2007
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
I wasn't tagged for this but saw it on Jodez blog and it looked fun.
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet, current car)
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie)
Cookies n'cream Monte Carlo
3. YOUR FLY “GUY/GIRL” NAME: (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Pink Pussy (lol)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Cohuna (how appropriate I don't have a middle name so my Soap Star self has only one name)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters last name, first 2 letters first name)
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add” the”)
The Purple Zero
8. NASCAR NAME: (first names of your grandfathers)
9. STRIPPER NAME: (favorite perfume, favorite candy)
10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s and father’s middle names)
I tag Narelle, Steph, Amanda and Lisa
Sunday, October 7, 2007
He has been soooo excited about his birthday for months he has been asking, well that is not quite right, he has been stating (it was a foregone conclusion as far as he was concerned) that he was getting a big Lightening McQueen. We couldn't get him anything else now could we? So he got the Lightening McQueen, big one, and the joy on his little face was so gorgeous.
I don't know where 4 years has gone. He is such a funny little chap, nothing like his siblings. He just plods along in his own little world most of the time. We had a little party for him which was his first little friend party really, it was really lovely to see him with his little friends, he and Sei were so sweet together and I can see why they are friends. He is growing into a real little boy and although I sometimes find his dreamboat manner frustrating he is a refreshing presence in our family.
I have caught up with friends new and old each weekend. Some times this has been wonderful and sometimes like today, just makes me feel like I am back in high school. Why is it there is always one person from your past that can make you feel that inferior again, I don't need her approval, my life has been far more successful than hers. I sooooo want to be able to let it go, so breathing in.........breathing out, chanting I am better than her, I don't care what she thinks. On a positive and sentimental note, to all those who are my true friends thank you for not making me feel that way, and I certainly hope I don't do that to any of you.
Gee this turned into a downer post sorry, am now going to bathe the children and do some scrapping to catch up with some swaps.