Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Stolen Tag

I wasn't tagged for this but saw it on Jodez blog and it looked fun.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet, current car)
George Magna

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie)
Cookies n'cream Monte Carlo

3. YOUR FLY “GUY/GIRL” NAME: (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name)
BGUT

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Pink Pussy (lol)

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Cohuna (how appropriate I don't have a middle name so my Soap Star self has only one name)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters last name, first 2 letters first name)
GutBo

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add” the”)
The Purple Zero

8. NASCAR NAME: (first names of your grandfathers)
Clarence
Walter

9. STRIPPER NAME: (favorite perfume, favorite candy)
Romance Malteser

10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s and father’s middle names)
Joyce Albert

I tag Narelle, Steph, Amanda and Lisa

3 comments:

snowroses said...

Hello, nice blog you have. And the kids are really cute! :)

Steph said...

that was funny :) go check mine out

ScrapManda said...

How slack am I?!! You've tagged me twice and I didn't even know it!! Promise to do them this weekend!

Hope your birthday was a blast! Saw pics on Relsi's blog...nice cake ;)