Sunday, August 14, 2011

Uncooperative Models

So my next photo challenge is clouds, and I know I am days behind but its not all my fault.  Thursday I was travelling for work and although the clouds down south were beautiful and menacing, I couldn't really stop on the side of the freeway with work colleagues in the car to snap a pic.  Then Friday when I had all the time in the world, there was not a single cloud in the sky, I did toy with doing some pics of that but it lacked a focus point.  Saturday was the opposite and the whole sky was one big nondescript cloud so I gave it a miss too.  So finally this afternoon I was able to get out with some nice whispy clouds at the beginning of sunset.


I also tried to do the next challenge today, which is a from above perspective, unfortunately none of the kids, dog or cat were particularly cooperative so I shall endeavour to try that again soon.

No comments: