Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Stalled Again

Ok so obviously its not a photo each and every day challenge, at this rate its once a week, sorry about that. I have taken some photos today but the challenge topics did not inspire me, so just enjoy some pretty things I found in my garden.


I have had sick kids since last week and am truly ready for them to be back at school, I love them but I am going a bit stir crazy being stuck at home with them.

On the fun side of things I have new toys, my tax return allowed me to buy some Apple products that will make the digital side of my life much easier, I hope.  My challenge now will be putting them down to do some real life creating.  On that note I am off to clear the table to attempt some scrapping, hopefully I will have more pretties to share later.


No comments: