Friday, July 20, 2007

Sneakily Tagged

I was casually reading through Bex blog when I discovered that just by reading it I had been tagged, more than once. So I thought I would start with this one.

A-Z's of Me


A - Age: 30
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Dishes!
D - Dessert you love: Sticky Date Pudding
E - Eggs, favorite kind: Easter, they're chocolate derrr.
F - Favorite actor(S): Hugh Jackman (yummy)
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 175cm
I - Instruments you play: None really played guitar for a while but can't really remember how now
J - Job title: Occupational therapist
K - Kid(s): 3, Sam(6) Ethan(3) Audrey(2)
L - Living arrangements: Renting, residing with DH Phil, 3 kids, 1 dog, 1 cat
M - Mum's name: Jill
N - Nicknames: Bon
O - Overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: Not since I was a kid got dehydrated due to bad case of gastro
P - Phobia: Not real keen on small spaces, tunnels that go under water
Q - Quotes: Everything happens for a reason
R - Right or left handed: Right handed
S - Siblings: 1 younger sister
T - Temper: Yep doesn't stay lost for long though
U - Unique habit: I can bend the top of my thumbs right back
V - Vegetable you hate: Capsicum really upsets my tummy
W - Worst habit:
X - rays you've had: wrist, ankle, cat scan of my head, numerous ultrasounds
Y - Yummy food you make: DH hasn't complained about anything yet
Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Alright I am tagging Meg, Relsi, Amanda, Tara.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did it :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Bon!
Glad to see you over at my blog..a nice surprise. yup I have been busy thats for sure. I have just updated with some photos if you wanna go have a look see...=D

You look like you have busy yourself!

ScrapManda said...

I'm off to do it now ;)