Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My good friend Narelle has tagged me! So here is my list

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I was an exchange student to Kansas where I lived 20 minutes from the geographical centre of the USA.

2. I like being on committees, its my way of making a little difference

3. I have hyper-extensive thumbs so I can't click my fingers properly

4. I was named after some hippy singer chick from the 70's

5. I suck at netball but I'm pretty good at tennis

6. I am the eldest of 2 girls married to the youngest of 2 boys

7. I can't watch the bombers play on TV cause I get too fired up for the home setting, I either have to be there or just find out the result later.

I tag.... Celeste, Missty, Meg, Jodie, Wayne,

Ok so I don't have 7 yet will think about it some more.

No comments: