Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Wish I Were Joking

Ok, so you know you have got a great deal on a house when there are no comparable sales, anything like our house has been selling for much more, hence nothing comparable, seems simple right? Well not according to the Lenders Mortgage Insurance company, because there are no "comparable sales" they will only lend 90%, never mind that the reason there is noting comparable is because we have got a fantastic bargin, nothing comparable to them means no 95% lend. I am so blown away by the whole lack of logic behind this argument I don't really know what else to say.

We are still going ahead but it has just become an even tighter race against time and finances. Like I said I wish I were joking.

2 comments:

Marg said...

It will all work out in the end Bon....it always does.....Good luck with it all anyway....Big hugs.....
luv marg x

Helen Jolly said...

Why do these things have to happen.......is it meant to make us stronger or give us grey hairs and heart attacks?????

Hope they hurry up and get it together!!!!!!

Big squishy hugs girlie!!!!