Monday, June 30, 2008

And We're Still Waiting

We are now waiting for the vender to decide if our offer is enough. The other "keen" couple haven't put in an offer and there have been no other "competitive offers" so I guess we are still in there with a fair shot. According to the agent she will make up her mind tonight or first thing so hopefully tomorrow I will have some news.


Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Good luck Bonny!!!

Marg said...

Hi bon
I have fingers, toes and anything else I can cross, crossed.....good luck with it all.....
luv marg x