Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunshine





Well I have been a bit slack lately haven't it? I have actually been scrapping a fair bit which has been good, finally finished my 12 LO's for the Little Book of Big Memories comp at LSBS. Also did a CC at LSBS and a couple for the Make Believe Masters at Scrap Therapy. These are a few of my faves.

Was lucky enough to get (free) tickets to see Opera Australia's The Pirates of Penzance. Its been ages since I have been to a live stage show, it was great. Loved how effective the simple stage sets were. Going in hand with that I have definitely decided I am a clean and simple scrapper, I just can't make busy or freestyle work on my LO's, so I am just going to go with what works for me. I will always make an effort to challenge myself but I am comfortable in my style.

Not that I suffer from depression or anything usually, but I am feeling very content at the moment. I know I need to lose some weight and get serious about that (having gym membership in itself won't help me lose it, I will actually need to go lol) but overall things are going well, for the first time we are not struggling financially (and things are looking better all the time) the kids are getting more independent and I am finally happy with the thought of not having anymore. I guess in simple terms there is lots of sunshine in my life at the moment.

2 comments:

Narelle said...

I am so happy for you Bon- glad things ar going so great in your life and home right now!

ANd I wanted to tell you that you bring a lot of sunshine into other people's lives too! Thank You!

ScrapManda said...

Gorgeous LO's Bon :)