Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I've Been Scrapping (I know shock horror)

Well I haven't scrapped properly since the retreat (my husband kindly pointed out I didn't get much done there either). Just haven't had the inspiration I guess, but there have been a couple of CC's lately so I jumped back in, actually I started with a couple of OTP projects but I haven't photographed them yet.This is my first LO for the Scrapping With The Stars Comp over at Scrap Therapy. This LO had to be all black and white except the photo.

This is my second Scrapping With The Stars LO. You had to include something red and heartfelt journaling.
All the above LOs are from the CC at Scrap Therapy the weekend before last.


And finally this is the only LO I managed to produce for the LSBS CC this weekend, but I am pretty happy with my self-portrait.

1 comment:

Belinda Venables said...

Hey Bon...your a scrapping machine! lol
Loving your layouts.
Belinda
xx