Monday, June 11, 2007

Tagged

I got tagged by Narelle, so here goes.....

Name three things that scare you ......... confined spaces, spiders, something happening to my kids

The daggiest thing in your music collection.... New Kids On The Block

Your three favourite clothing items........ jeans, mary janes, hmmm jeans

Your partners most annoying habit.....he snores, and he has interactive dreams, which involve talking, leaping out of bed, stealing my pillow all manner of annoying things.

What stresses you out.... being late, hate it, hate it, hate it

Your favourite household chore…I really don't have a favourite but I love it when my house is clean and tidy

If you had fifty bucks to spend at Target which section would you head straight for….. Kids clothes

In my next life I would like to come back as….cat, eat, sleep in the sun, what else do you have to do

Your least favourite celebrity… something about Catherine Zeta Jones bugs the crap out of me

I tag my sister, Bex and Stenja

2 comments:

Narelle said...

Thanks for playing "Tag" with me!

I hate being late too!

Anonymous said...

Cool Bon! Have done my Tag in my post :D Thanks for tagging me ;)